Why You Should Hire A Professional Hair and Makeup Artist…
You want amazing pictures on your wedding day, hire a great photographer. You want even BETTER and more amazing photos on your wedding day, hire a great photographer, event planner and hair and makeup artist! Believe it or not, these other two experts are almost as important to your photos as the photographer you choose (as much as I hate to admit it).
As photographers, we can only do so much. We certainly wish we could do it all for you, but the reality is that we’re limited to taking amazing shots with creative angles, showing your best side and capturing all the excitement and joy that you and your fiance share on your wedding day. We can’t eliminate the stress that goes along with worrying about all the little details, and we certainly can’t create an amazing hairstyle or do your makeup. But we can tell you from experience that if you’re feeling stressed out because you’re worrying about all the little details, your makeup is melting away and/or your hair is frizzing, that’s what you’re going to notice in your pictures. And unfortunately, those tend to be the things that catch your attention in the pictures after-the-fact. That is why I recommend these other two experts that CAN eliminate those distractions. Need a few more reasons?
• A professional hair and makeup artist is trained not only to ensure you look your best, but understands classic looks versus the trends, and can help you balance the two. The result is a timeless elegance so years from now you don’t look back at your pictures and think “what was I thinking – I look like got married in 2010!”
• Professional makeup artists are experts at applying product to show up in photos without making you look overly done. You won’t get the cake-like feeling and you’ll look flawless (in person and in your images). Many do-it-yourself brides don’t wear enough makeup and look washed out once that white dress goes on.
• Hair artists will work with you to style your mane in a way that’s comfortable and lasting. You can decide whether you want to have your photos taken before or after your ceremony without worrying if your hairstyle will hold up until later.
• Event planners are trained to work with your photographer to keep you on a timeline that allows ample time to hit multiple locations and get in all the important people and shots that you want.
• Despite the best-laid plans, things inevitably come up. Experienced event planners have seen it all and can “fix-it-all.”Pollen stain on your dress from your flowers? No problem – your event planner can help you clean it up, eliminating both the stain and the worry lines on your forehead. Stress is visible and shows up in pictures but if you have nothing to stress about, you’ll simply be enjoying yourself and that will shine through.
• Locating and keeping tabs on all the important people you want in photos takes time, and event planners are also great at corralling wayward family, friends and guests to ensure they are ready to go when needed. Think about it – you’re spending thousands of dollars on your wedding (and probably spending a chunk of the budget on your photos). Since the images are the only thing you’ll have after the day is over, consider the extra money spent on an event planner and hair and makeup artists as an investment in your photography.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5936980